Seat heater

• Has anyone had any problems with the heated seats?

In September, for 2 weeks now, when I try to turn on the heated seats, nothing happens, the 3 dots stay white and the seat stays cold. I made an appointment at the workshop, but before that the seat was repaired itself and the mechanics didn't find anything.

Two days ago, the seat refuses to turn on again, but now the dots are red, I can switch power levels, but the seat doesn't get warm.

I checked with OBD11, live data from the seat and I suspect the thermistor is broken because data shows the seat temperature is 55 degrees but in reality is below 0, and the maximum temperature for the highest Level set it's 53 so he stay cold.

Any ideas?

• This does not sound like a typical ID problem (except maybe the repairing itself after restart ;) ), I think this can only be solved by the workshop.

Good luck and let us know the outcome.

Peter

Seit 04.21 ID.4 1st Max in Blau, VW Fahrradträger, seit 14.8.21 Software Stand 2.3, seit 26.7.22 Software Stand 2.4, seit 2.1.23 Software 3.0 OTA

• maybe try to shut down the entertainment system (tap long on on/ off button) and start it again

• Ich habe versucht, das Infotainment zurückzusetzen, auch das ganze Auto, ohne Erfolg. Nach einem Besuch in der Werkstatt wurde festgestellt, dass der Thermistor defekt ist. Jetzt warte ich auf das Teil.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit anderen VW ID. Fahrern
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zum Fahren & Laden

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!