Klappern an der Hinterachse

• I have a problem with my ID.4 built in 2021, last August I heard a noise coming from the right rear of that car. The car was then in the workshop, 4 times, without success. Now the noise is on both sides, and can be heard over small bumps on the tarmac, across the road, or on the dirt roads. At least they hear the noise, but they told me after a week in the shop that they don't know what to do. I took the car to another VW workshop, they did more tests with it and took a video of the noise and they say they will call VW for support but no news for 3 weeks. Any idea what can cause this?

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von laurg ()

• Here is a long thread about similar problems caused by the coupling rods. Maybe this ist the same?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Micha L ()

• Here is a long thread about similar problems caused by the coupling rods. Maybe this is the same?

Ich glaube nicht, dass es damit zu tun hat. Die Worksop entfernen Sie den Stabilisator, und das Geräusch war immer noch da. Wenn ich das Auto nach unten schieben kann ich ein Geräusch hören, so, gestern habe ich den Stoßdämpfer auf der linken Seite zu entfernen und das Geräusch verschwinden, auf dieser Seite, aber es war da auf der rechten Seite. Es scheint also der Stoßdämpfer oder die Stoßdämpferhalterung zu sein.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit anderen VW ID. Fahrern
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zum Fahren & Laden

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!