ID.3 kwh consumption

• Hi all,

I apologize that this is in english, but it is no problem if you reply in german as I can use google translate. My car has stopped reporting kwh consumption and kwh / 100km. It reads 0.0kwh / 100km or -, - kwh. Has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve? Thanks.

• Code
    Hello friend,
    This looks like an error in the internal software processing.
    I would drive to a competent VW workshop and complain about that.
    That's not normal.

Regards
    Kaschi
  • Hi flygid,

I am sorry but I can't help you, because I have not received my ID3 yet. But if you receive an answer in German, I can recomend you http://www.deepl.com instead of google translation.

regards

furious

ID3 Pro Performance 58kwh in Kings red Metallic, Andoya 19" GJR, Design Paket, Interieur Style Plus, Assistenz Plus, Komfort Plus

Bestellt: 18.06.21

AB: 23.06.21
    unvb. Lieferdatum: 09/21

FIN: 30.10.21

Abholtermin WOB: ab 11.11.21

• I apologize that this is in english, but it is no problem if you reply in german as I can use google translate. My car has stopped reporting kwh consumption and kwh / 100km. It reads 0.0kwh / 100km or -, - kwh. Has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve? Thanks.

That means that your car doesn't show current and average consumption in the infotainment while ist still reports distance, average speed and travel time? Not in the "since start" or "since charging" or "trip" view? This is not correct. Never heard or read about such a bug. Have you tried an infotainment reset? Otherwise you should complain at your dealer.

ID.3 1st MAX; MJ 2021; ausgeliefert Okt. 2020; SW-Stand 3.0 (8.1.2023)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit anderen VW ID. Fahrern
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zum Fahren & Laden

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!