Haptic feedback problem

• Hello,

I only speak English but anyone can reply in German and I can auto translate.

I have today experienced an issue with the left hand side steering wheel controls (cruise control), there is no longer any vibration (haptic feedback) when you touch/press the buttons. The audio controls etc on the right hand side still work as normal. Has anyone got any idea or has experienced this and know how to resolve?

I have locked the car and left for 3hrs and still have the problem.

Thanks 🙏

• Hi flygid,

Now that you point it out to me, I would like to say that I haven't felt anything lately either, but maybe I'm just too insensitive.

Best wishes Laufmotte

Hier für alle die auch ähnliche oder andere Erfahrung haben, aber nicht so gut in Englisch sind, die Anfrage in Deutsch:

Ich habe heute ein Problem mit der linken Lenkradsteuerung (Geschwindigkeitsregelung) festgestellt, es gibt keine Vibration (haptisches Feedback) mehr, wenn die Tasten berührt / gedrückt werden. Die Audioregler usw. auf der rechten Seite funktionieren weiterhin wie gewohnt. Hat jemand eine Idee oder Erfahrung damit und weiß, wie man es lösen kann?

• Hi flygid
    I think a visit to a VW Service Partner should be the solution. Especially since the touch operation is not limited to the IDs alone

VW ID.3 Tech scale silver met . go e-charger 22kw genehmigt… denn haben is ja bekanntlich besser als brauchen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit anderen VW ID. Fahrern
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zum Fahren & Laden

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!